Need Funding for Your Business?
Small business can find themselves in need of additional working capital and when that happens it requires a simple, quick source for those funds. Whatever the problem (emergency repairs, replacement of equipment, payroll, or the need to respond to a new business opportunity), businesses can’t afford to wait around for the money. It’s unlikely that a bank will meet these needs. Banks require an extensive application procedure with business plans and financial reports to prove credit worthiness. The posting of collateral might be required. And, after weeks of consideration, the loan is likely to be denied.
Get a Business Cash Advance for Your Company
Principis Capital offers a simple 3-step process for those businesses in need of fast capital injections. Our one page application can get you pre-approved on the same day. The cash can be made available in less than a week – just five to seven days – with the funds being deposited directly into your business’ bank account the same day as approval. Principis Capital specializes in fast business loan alternatives to small business and has become the leading source of cash advances for small businesses.
Principis Capital has made thousands of business cash advance payments to small businesses, so we understand the concerns of small business owners. That’s why a business cash advance is different:
- The emphasis is on the business’ future, not the past.
- A business plan or financial reports is not required.
- Collateral is not required to be posted.
- There is not a fixed pay-off date for the loan.
- Monthly payments are adjusted to match the cash flow of the business.
- Principis Capital places no restrictions on the use of the cash advanced.
- Additional funds can be advanced even if there is an outstanding balance on an earlier advance.
- Principis Capital can establish a line of credit for a business with a frequent need for cash.
- Cash advances are not reported to the credit raters as loans.
- Credit rating and borrowing power are not affected.
Principis Capital offers a variety of ways to meet the financial needs of a small business. Explore all of these ways and then discuss your situation with us. Please contact us at Principis Capital and find out how we can help you.